Leaders who are passionate about excellence in management will question the perception that energy costs cannot be controlled. Such leaders see energy management as a doorway, not a distraction, to helping their organization excel.
360 Energy developed the Certification in Energy Excellence (CEE) process for these types of leaders.
“The Certification in Energy Excellence pushes us to dig deeper, to find real savings and not just become good at management processes. CEE also addresses energy costs from multiple angles, not just energy efficiency.”
“Pursuing the energy management initiative and getting everyone in the same room as a team and seeing how each other’s roles interfaced with the energy management initiative; that in itself, really just being in that group and having a common goal, built a better team.”
The 360 Energy Certification in Energy Excellence will help you:
- train and mentor your staff to ensure real savings and continuous improvement;
- make energy management an on-going team endeavor and not just an annual checklist;
- secure executive/management commitment to energy excellence;
- validate your energy procurement practices;
- validate your energy efficiency practices, policies and projects;
- validate your measurable performance improvements.