Leaders who are passionate about excellence in management will question the perception that energy costs cannot be controlled. Such leaders see energy management as a doorway, not a distraction, to helping their organization excel.
360 Energy developed the Certification in Energy Excellence (CEE) process for these types of leaders.
CEE supports and empowers teams who are committed to being the best they can be. The certification confirms that an organization is proactive and collaborative, produces verifiable results and strives for continual improvement. The certification process is led by 360 Energy, but assessed by the third-party National Energy Foundation (UK) to ensure unbiased scoring.
CEE goes beyond ISO 50001 by providing mentoring in addition to evaluation. The assessment emphasizes teamwork and real outcomes more than processes and documentation.
The 360 Energy Certification in Energy Excellence will:
- train and mentor your staff to ensure real savings and continuous improvement;
- make energy management an on-going team endeavor and not just an annual checklist;
- secure executive/management commitment to energy excellence;
- validate your energy procurement practices;
- validate your energy efficiency practices, policies and projects;
- validate your measurable performance improvements.
360 Energy’s coaching program and Certification in Energy Excellence helped St. Marys Cement in Bowmanville, Ontario become the first ISO 50001 certified operation in North America. Now more than six years later they continue to recertify regularly with CEE to keep pushing new innovation and savings.